Launched in March 2020, the online calendar is managed by the University Relations team at UBC Okanagan.
All UBCO academic, research and administrative units hosting events are invited to promote their activities through UBCO events, everything from art exhibitions to thesis defences and high-profile visiting speakers.
Submitted events must be either solely hosted or co-hosted and supported by a UBC Okanagan academic, research or administrative unit. See below for a list of registered calendars.
Events hosted by a third party that don’t involve a UBCO co-host or partnership are not permitted. Call for nominations, application deadlines and important dates and deadlines are also ineligible.
Student clubs and course unions are currently not included. Visit the UBCSUO website for the following:
Currently Available Calendars
The following UBCO academic, research and administrative have been migrated to this calendar system. Check back regularly for updates. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on who is the designated events submission lead for your unit.
- Irving K Barber Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Creative and Critical Studies
- Okanagan School of Education
- School of Engineering
- School of Health and Exercise Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Faculty of Management
- Irving K Barber Faculty of Science
- Southern Medical Program
- College of Graduate Studies
- Co-op Office
DVC & Provost
- Centre for Scholarly Communication
- Centre for Teaching and Learning
- International Engagement Office
- Students, Office of the Associate Vice-President
- Aboriginal Programs and Services
- Academic Advising
- Athletics (UBCO Heat)
- Career Services
- Disability Resource Centre
- Health and Wellness
- International Programs and Services
- Student Experience Office
- Student Learning Hub
- Research and Innovation, Office of Vice-Principal
- Research Institutes
- Human Resources
- IT Services