- This event has passed.
Adaptive Resiliency for UBC Okanagan Faculty and Staff
February 19, 2021 at 9:00 am - 10:30 am
One event on February 22, 2021 at 9:00 am
One event on February 25, 2021 at 9:00 am
Adaptive resilience is the ability to recover from adversity, adapt, and thrive. It builds the capacity to be productive, resourceful, and creative while dealing with changing circumstances or adversity. Join us in this three-part series to learn new ways to build the behaviors, mental habits, and practices that promote personal resilience in any environment.
The live online sessions are structured into three, 90-minute modules that offer simple, practical, and applied tools for building resilience and thriving especially in challenging times. The modules are designed to grow your ability to manage stress, exercise agility in the face of adversity, and support others around you.
Who can register:
- Open to all staff and faculty at UBC Vancouver and Okanagan.
- Spots are limited and are filled on a first come, first served basis.
- This training is for UBC employees only.
- Date: February 19, 22, and 25 (All sessions are mandatory).
- Time: 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Location: Zoom