- This event has passed.
CTL Workshop: Classroom Technology
September 2, 2021 at 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
As you return to classrooms this fall, you will notice numerous changes to the technology at the podium.
This on-campus, in-person workshop will walk you through:
- the touch menu to open projection screens,
- set up the microphones and audio,
- connect your laptop or use the podium computer to project your desktop or PowerPoint,
- project the document camera,
- have your students use Air media to project,
- access iclicker cloud,
- access Zoom through Canvas or the desktop app,
- record the class session on your laptop, and
- how to leave the podium computer on with no trace of yourself for the next class.
Before the session, please review the classroom audio visual instructions, how to record with Kaltura Capture, and Zoom resources.
Facilitator: Brian Powell
Add to your calendar: