- This event has passed.
CTL Workshop: Classroom Technology-February 2022
February 3 at 9:00 am - 10:00 am
One event on February 3, 2022 at 9:00 am
As you may be new to teaching in classrooms for Term 2, you will notice numerous changes to the technology at the podium.
This on-campus, in-person workshop will walk you through:
- the touch menu to open projection screens,
- set up the microphones and audio,
- connect your laptop or use the podium computer to project your desktop or PowerPoint,
- project the document camera,
- have your students use Air media to project,
- access iClicker cloud,
- access Zoom through Canvas or the desktop app,
- record the class session on your laptop, and
- how to leave the podium computer on with no trace of yourself for the next class.
CTL staff and IT AV staff will also be available for individual sessions so you can try your own devices using the classroom technology in both large and small classrooms immediately following the workshop. *Please bring your laptop if required unless you will be using a podium PC.
Facilitator: UBC Okanagan IT/AV and CTL staff will co-facilitate these sessions.