- This event has passed.
CTL Workshop: Invigilating your final exam with Zoom
April 9 at 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
This session is for instructors and TAs who are planning to use Zoom (or need more information about making a decision to use Zoom) for invigilating final exams remotely.
In this session we will review:
- Communicating instructions and expectations with your students (including academic integrity)
- Doing a trial run with students who may not have used zoom for exam invigilation
- Recommended zoom settings
- Communicating with students during the exam
- Taking attendance or checking student IDs
- Invigilation (and having extra invigilators)
- Instructor support and resources
- Student support and resources
Join the session to learn about using zoom for exam invigilation and to hear from our panel of instructors who will share their experiences using Zoom and Zoom with Respondus Lockdown Browser.