- This event has passed.
CTL Workshop: Online Exam Management / Invigilation
November 17, 2020 at 10:00 am - 11:30 am
The UBC Okanagan Centre for Teaching and Learning invites you to join us for a series of online workshops. Our workshops are held in Collaborate Ultra. Everyone is welcome!
Online Exam Management / Invigilation
This 90-minute session will explore a variety of factors, strategies and technologies that have been impacted in this new context of remote learning, assessment and evaluation. Facilitators will discuss best practices, recommendations and considerations to promote academic honesty and fair evaluation of student work. We will also introduce some tools for proctoring or invigilation of exams and the benefits and pitfalls of using these tools.
This session explores:
- Questions to elicit original work
- Collaborate Ultra to manage the online exam and support students during the exam
- Zoom as an invigilation technique
- Respondus Lockdown Browser
- Proctorio artificial intelligence exam invigilation technology
Join us in Collaborate Ultra on Tuesday, November 17 from 10:00-11:30 AM.
For a full listing of upcoming CTL events, see the CTL Events calendar.