- This event has passed.
Feeling Safe and Engaged: Returning to the Workplace
September 24, 2021 at 9:00 am - 10:00 amFree
This facilitated webinar allows participants to examine several dimensions related to the return to the workplace in the context of COVID-19 and its variants. We address physical health and safety, psychological health and effective communication to facilitate the transition.
During this webinar, participants will explore:
- Preparing for a safe return to the office; protocols and expectations
- Taking care of your emotional health in preparation for my return to the workplace
- Changing routines and adapting to new expectations
- Adopting an effective communication methodology
- Accessing resources for support
The session is facilitated by Jonathan Zinck from UBC’s Employee and Family Assistance Program LifeWorks.