- This event has passed.
Financial Wellbeing with Vanessa Bowen from Mint Worthy
January 20 at 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
A goal with a plan is only a wish. So, how do you create a money plan and build financial habits that bring your goals to life?
It all begins with setting the right type of goals and then making simple shifts to the way you plan your money and your life.
In this masterclass, participants will learn money management best practices, including:
- How to create financial goals that are easy to stick to and achieve;
- How to to avoid common budgeting traps and create a budget that builds balance between wants and needs;
- Simple ways to reduce your debts immediately;
- How to create a savings plan that provides financial security and supports your long-term goals; and
- How to set weekly ‘money dates’ to ensure you stick to your plan and remain committed to your dreams.
Your facilitator: Vanessa Bowen is a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) and the Founder of Mint Worthy, a personal finance coaching platform that helps women shift their relationship with money and take control of their finances.