- This event has passed.
Outlook Strategic Management with OneNote
April 27, 2021 at 8:30 am - 4:30 pm$210
Learn how to create a powerful time management dashboard in Outlook that will allow you to manage your priorities and schedule.
Learn key setting changes in Outlook and a handful of keyboard shortcuts that can eliminate 100’s of mouse clicks per day and keep you more focused on what is most important in your day and better manage and delegate work.
You’ll also learn how to use Microsoft OneNote to organize, locate and share information. You will learn how to collect and organize notes, insert files, capture screens and enhance your notes for all types of projects. You’ll learn how this tool automatically integrates with Outlook and can dramatically improve your ability to manage projects and collaborate with others.
Tired of trying to keep track of meeting agendas and minutes? OneNote will change the way your team addresses the management of your meetings and simplify the creation and sharing of agendas, minutes and tracking of action items that come out of all the meetings you attend.
- Learn how to keep your Inbox empty on a daily basis
- Learn how to manage all priorities from a single dashboard
- Reduce the number of e-mails you need to send and become a better manager
- Run multiple projects simultaneously from Outlook and be able to completely manage and report on each one using custom screens
- Transform the way your team manages meeting agendas, minutes and action items in to a streamlined system that completely integrates with Outlook
- Learn how to capture all information that belongs to a project and share and collaborate on it in a single integrated tool
Course Prerequisites: The course assumes that participants have completed the Microsoft Outlook course or have a good working knowledge of Outlook.
Registration Note: When registering, please enter UBC as the company name under Contact Info for invoicing purposes, as we have negotiated preferred pricing for UBC staff in the amount of $210 + taxes.