Prep Your Tech for Exams
August 10 at 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
One event on August 10, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Join your Peer Technology Assistant for a one-hour session to “prep your tech” for online exams.
Topics will include:
- How to optimize computer hardware and operating system for exams
- Setting up and using exam technologies, such as Respondus LockDown Browser and Zoom
- Preventative and general troubleshooting for exam technologies
- Resources and learning software offered by UBC
- Student FAQs and discussion period—bring your questions
Summer Term 1 Session: Tuesday, June 8, 5:00 pm PT
Summer Term 2 Session: Tuesday, August 10, 5:00 pm PT
Register for one or both sessions. Zoom link is sent by email one day in advance of the session.
Questions? Contact email@example.com