- This event has passed.
Reconciling Pedagogies: Accounts from across Canada
February 3, 2020 at 9:30 am - 10:30 pmFree
The Okanagan School of Education hosts a panel discussion on reconciling pedagogies.
Panel presenters will share what calls each of them to this work, revealing accounts of place and what reconciling pedagogies look and feel like in practice, alongside lessons learned, provoking further conversations.
- Drs. Bill Cohen (Okanagan College)
- Dwayne Donald (University of Alberta)
- Jan Hare (UBC)
- Margaret Macintyre Latta (UBCO)
- Nicolas Ng-A-Fook (University of Ottawa)
- Sandra Styres (University of Toronto)
All are welcome, however, registration is required as seating is limited.
For more information and live-stream, please visit the event page on the Faculty of Education website.