- This event has passed.
Set up your Learning Tech for success
January 14, 2021 at 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Do you have questions about the technology requirements you might need for a successful term? Looking for more information on UBC Learning Technologies? If so, then this workshop is for you!
Join your Peer Technology Assistant (PTA) for a one-hour session to learn about:
- Preparing your computer and technology for the upcoming semester
- Resources and learning technologies that UBC offers
- How to set up and use UBC learning technologies
- Common questions and where to seek help
- Preventative and general troubleshooting
- And more!
Recommended for: new students, all undergraduate students