- This event has passed.
UBC IT Okanagan Lunch and Learn
November 22 at 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join us for an interactive online session on Wednesday, November 22 from noon to 1 pm, and learn to navigate your IT challenges while enjoying your lunch.
In this event, we’ll delve into the top-voted topics selected by you through Slido, presented in two engaging sections.
Section 1: Lightning Round (15 minutes)
- Changing an employee’s first and/or last name
- Outlook room booking
- Help with Qualtrics forms and surveys
Section 2: IT Tickets (45 minutes)
- Onboarding and offboarding. We will cover:
- Importance of Workday
- Workday extensions
- Recent changes impacting student hires
- Ordering/changing phone extensions
- Other scenarios or questions as identified by participants
Note regarding IT Tickets: The Slido topic was “Session on creating IT tickets with some scenarios”. If you have specific scenarios you would like covered, please either provide them to Rebecca Kaus by November 20 or bring them up during the discussion.