UBCO Recreation Pickleball League
June 27 at 9:30 am - 11:30 am$65
Welcome to our New UBCO Recreation Pickleball League, open to the UBC and surrounding communities! Two different groups/skill levels are being offered.
- Tuesdays, May 16 – July 4 (excluding June 6)
- Wednesdays, May 17 – July 5 (excluding June 7)
- Thursdays, May 18 – July 6 (excluding June 8)
- Beginner-Intermediate (Level 1.0-3.0): 9:30-11:30am
- Intermediate-Advanced (Level 3.0-4.0+): 1:30-3:30am
This is a new program played indoors in the Gymnasium. There are 4 courts. We are using Badminton Court lines on the gym floor. Play will consist of a pickleball paddle box system. Paddles will be placed in a box based on winners and runner-up system. When a court comes available, four paddles are removed from the box and these players begin play. Please bring your own paddle. A limited number of rental paddles will be available for $5. Balls will be provided.
To learn more about the Recreation league, or to find out your skill level based on the Digit Skill Rating, visit the registration link below.