- This event has passed.
Celebrate International Day of Persons with Disabilities
November 30 at 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
In collaboration with Thrive Month at UBCO, the DRC invites you to attend this open space for students, faculty, staff and community members to come together for an afternoon of community and connection. Come by anytime between 12 to 3 pm to have a snack, enter to win a door prize, enjoy a pop-up art gallery, partake in a game, and/or take an ASL (American Sign Language) lesson from 1 to 2 pm. Everyone is welcome!
We will have representatives from the following groups at the event, so please come and connect with us:
- The creators of the UBCO Students with Disabilities Discord Server
- CRIS Adaptive Adventures
- Cool Arts
- Canucks Autism Network / Ready Willing and Able
- J&N Catering
- The Disability Resource Centre (DRC)
- Indigenous Programs & Services (IPS)
- The Inclusive Technology Lab (ITL)
- Work Reintegration & Accommodation Program (WRAP)
- Disability Affinity Group (DAG)
- Equity and Inclusion Office