Information Session: Health Assessments for Primary Care Nursing Micro-Credential
November 30 at 3:30 pm - 4:30 pmFree
Join us for an exclusive information session on the upcoming “Health Assessments for Primary Care Nursing” micro-credential. This session is designed to provide prospective students with comprehensive insights into the course structure, content, and the unique opportunities it presents for professional development in the field of primary care nursing.
Date and Time: November 30
Time: 3:30 to 4:30 pm (PST)
Location: Online (Zoom Webinar)
Who Should Attend?
- Registered Nurses and Registered Psychiatric Nurses looking to expand their scope of practice in primary care settings.
- Nursing professionals seeking to update their skills in line with current healthcare reforms.
- Fourth-year nursing students interested in specializing in primary care nursing upon graduation.
- Discover the importance and relevance of advanced health assessments in primary care settings.
- Learn about the course curriculum, including theoretical and practical components tailored to working professionals.
- Understand how this micro-credential can enhance your career trajectory and expand your professional capabilities.
- Hear directly from the course developers and instructors about your expected learning outcomes and experiences.
- Find out about available funding options, including the Future Skills Grant, to support your education.
- Get your questions answered during our live Q&A session with the faculty.