- This event has passed.
Lead the Way – Student Leadership Conference
November 14 at 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Sharpen your leadership skills, network, and get ready for your career in this one-day, on-campus conference.
Throughout this year’s conference we will be encouraging students to consider how they pursue wellness alongside developing leadership skills and becoming career ready. Session topics will include:
- Intersectionality and social connections
- How to talk to strangers
- Healthy workplace and wellbeing
- Design thinking sprint: leveraging creativity for problem-solving
- Self-care and boundaries
- Time management for student leaders
- Integrity for student leaders
- Personal financial management
Registration closes November 10th at 12pm PST
Students wishing to get involved may sign up to volunteer at Lead the Way.