- This event has passed.
Student Town Hall
June 7, 2021 at 10:00 am - 11:30 amFree
Join us for this virtual town hall event on what to expect from your student experience and the return to in-person learning this fall.
The event will begin with a presentation from our panel of campus leaders, followed by a Q+A session with the audience. Topics include:
- Updates on the fall courses and delivery formats
- How survey data around student preferences and concerns has helped inform and improve teaching and learning initiatives for the fall
- What to expect for a return to campus and in-person learning
- How UBC is planning to the health and safety of our community
Hear from UBCO’s Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Principal Lesley Cormack and our panel, including:
- Dale Mullings, Associate Vice-President Students
- Gord Binsted, Dean, Faculty of Health and Social Development and member of UBCO’s Resumption Planning and Coordination Committee
- Tashia Kootenayoo, SUO President
- Silvia Tomaskova, Dean, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Peter Simpson, Dean, College of Graduate Studies
- Additional representatives from units across campus
Please register in advance for this online event.