- This event has passed.
UBC Okanagan Campus Plan Update: Help Shape Your Campus—Pop-Up Booths
February 6 at 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
UBC is embarking on a public planning process that will inform how the Okanagan campus will use its land over the next 20 years and meet the needs of a growing university.
From January 22 to February 9, the campus community is invited to provide their feedback on the updates to the Campus Plan.
Visit one of the on-campus pop-up booths, taking place on the following days and locations:
- January 24 from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm outside of Pritchard Dining Hall
- January 25 from 9:00 am to 10:30 am at the Sawchuk Theatre
- January 31 from 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm in the EME Foyer
- February 6 from 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm at the bottom of the UNC stairs
Since the plan was last updated, the needs of the campus community have evolved, and new priorities have emerged against the backdrop of a growing region. Some of these new and emerging priorities include:
- The need for more housing
- Addressing the transportation challenges in the region
- Accommodating hybrid learning and working
- Deepening UBC’s relationship with the Syilx Okanagan Nation
- Adapting to a changing climate