- This event has passed.
Bell Let’s Talk
January 28, 2021
UBC Okanagan Heat ‘Sparking’ Up the Conversation
Now more than ever, every action counts. Last week, we officially kicked off the 2021 Bell Let’s Talk Day campaign. Nearly 200 universities and colleges from across Canada will be participating in the world’s largest mental health conversation and helping drive Bell’s donations to mental health programs in Canada. UBCO Heat Athletics & Recreation, including student-athlete representatives, will be:
- generating Bell Let’s Talk mental health initiatives through our social media channels | Facebook | Instagram |;
- capturing selfies through our Bell Let’s Talk Virtual Photo Booth as a fun way for student, faculty, and staff to create awareness by sharing their personalized mental health message | Take Your Photo | View Our Photos |;
- encouraging awareness and self-care through wellness activities;
- raising the Bell Let’s Talk digital flag to support mental health and start the conversation with the community around us;
- building an on-campus Talk Bubble wall, with messages generated from our students, staff, and faculty;
- providing further information on mental health initiatives and resources via the Bell Let’s Talk website, and;
- joining the conversation on Bell Let’s Talk Day:
Bell Let’s Talk Day is Thursday, January 28
Now more than ever, every action counts. On Bell Let’s Talk Day, Bell will donate more towards mental health initiatives by contributing 5¢ for every applicable text, call, tweet, or TikTok video using #BellLetsTalk, social media video view using #BellLetsTalk, and use of our Facebook frame or Snapchat filter.
For more information visit https://www.goheat.ca/community/bellletstalk