- This event has passed.
Emotional Intelligence: A guide to how it works
January 23 at 10:00 am - 11:00 am
In this session, you will be introduced to the concept of “Emotional Intelligence” and learn about the connection between your thinking and your emotions, and how these can affect resulting behaviours. During this session, you will uncover the tools and techniques needed to apply emotional intelligence to your own personal and professional situations.
Participants will learn how to:
- Explain what emotional intelligence is and is not
- Identify your own primary and secondary emotions
- Describe the connection between the brain and emotional responses
- Use emotional intelligence to change and control your emotions
- Apply emotional intelligence to your situations