- This event has passed.
UBC Okanagan Campus Plan Update: Help Shape Your Campus—Open House
January 23 at 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
UBC is embarking on a public planning process that will inform how the Okanagan campus will use its land over the next 20 years and meet the needs of a growing university.
From January 22 to February 9, the campus community is invited to provide their feedback on the updates to the Campus Plan.
Join us on January 23 for our Open House from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm in the ADM Foyer.
Since the plan was last updated, the needs of the campus community have evolved, and new priorities have emerged against the backdrop of a growing region. Some of these new and emerging priorities include:
- The need for more housing
- Addressing the transportation challenges in the region
- Accommodating hybrid learning and working
- Deepening UBC’s relationship with the Syilx Okanagan Nation
- Adapting to a changing climate