- This event has passed.
Preparing to Write Essay Exams
April 13, 2022 at 4:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Do you have questions like:
- How do I study for my English exam?
- Am I supposed to read all the course texts again?
- How can I prepare for an in-class essay if I don’t know the topic ahead of time?
- How do I avoid committing accidental plagiarism in an exam?
- What does a successful short answer or academic summary look like?
If this sounds familiar, then this session is for you.
Find answers to these questions and more at this in-person session on preparing to write essay exams led by writing consultants at the Student Learning Hub!
This session will cover tips and tricks on preparing for and writing essay exams.
While geared towards students in first-year English courses, all students taking exams with written components are welcome to join.
Questions? Please email the Learning Hub.