- This event has passed.
The Working Mind: Mental Health Training for Employees
October 19 at 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Established by the Mental Health Commission of Canada, The Working Mind is an evidence-based training program designed to address and promote mental health and reduce stigma in a workplace setting. It includes easily applied scenario-based practical applications, videos of people with lived experience of mental illness, reference guides, and practical handouts.
- Learn about basic concepts of mental health and mental illness
- Recognize its signs and indicators, in themselves and others
- Reduce stigma and negative attitudes toward people with mental health problems
- Support colleagues with mental health problems
- Maintain their own mental health and improve their resilience.