- This event has passed.
November 30, 2021 at 11:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
If you are looking to volunteer at UBCO and in the Kelowna community, join Get Involved and Pre-Med Club at the Volunteer Fair to connect with a variety of opportunities. There will be many community organizations and campus partners in attendance.
Come meet and learn more about:
- Kelowna General Hospital
- Boys and Girls Club
- HOPE Outreach
- Central Okanagan Food Bank
- Living Positive Resource Centre
- UBCO Harm Reduction Team (HaRT)
- Okanagan Fruit Tree Project
- CRIS Fruit Tree Project Society
- Westside Health Network
- Pathways Abilities Society
- Kelowna Community Resources
- Hands in Service
- John Howard Society
- and more!
Email email@example.com if you have any questions.
COVID safety requirements in effect:
- Non-medical face mask must be worn
- Contact tracing will be conducted
- All surfaces will be sanitized regularly by staff